Ease-Pay Automated Clearing House (ACH) Origination
EasCorp's Ease-Pay ACH Origination service is an easy-to-use, Internet-based program that enables member credit unions to create and transmit Automated Clearing House (ACH) debit and credit transactions to other financial institutions. Ease-Pay can be used to initiate a variety of ACH transactions such as:
- Member loan payments
- Transfers to and from accounts at other financial institutions
- Permanent dividend orders
- IRA distributions
- Automated enrollment for government programs (ENR)
- Telephone-initiated transactions (TEL)
You are also able to provide Ease-Pay services to sponsor companies or other member business accounts for managing their ACH origination activities, including:
- Payroll direct deposit
- Cash concentration and disbursement
- Direct debit services for payments due
- Federal and state tax payments
Secure Internet access enables sponsor companies to edit and create their own files from their own locations. ACH entries can be created manually, or expedited using either an Import file or Validator feature.
There are numerous risk management controls that can be managed within the Ease-Pay service including:
- Transaction and data entry limits that control the amount individual users can enter and release.
- Additional user setup features that control each user's access to data and specific functions.
- Audit reports that denote the activities performed by all users on a given day or range of dates.
EasCorp's Ease-Pay ACH Origination is a safe way for you and your business members to make quick and secure payments to vendors, set up recurring payments for easier budgeting, and ‘turn' transactions around quickly and easily. The online Ease-Pay manual features easy-to-access and easy-to-understand help links on every screen. With anytime, anywhere access, the Ease-Pay ACH Origination service reduces processing time, improves cash flow, and gives you and your business members more control over transactions.